Shredclawed

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shredd, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Shredd Augur

I am looking for a raiding guild that doesn't let folks alts main raid or let folks box on main raids. I will transfer. I prefer DKP over Officer award.
    To contact [Tell xegony.shredclawed in-game e-mail or leave a post here on the forums
  2. Toomba Elder

Hey Shred, idk if theres a guild out there that wouldnt allow those things, with expac down and mid-year. Bristlebane misses you
  3. Shredd Augur

I should also say Macro quest using guilds do not even think about a tell. As far as alts in DKP raids. . let alts open raid the tier 1 stuff and leave DKP raids to mains.
    Yimin likes this.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I would like to [know more]...
    Juniare and Zaviere like this.
  5. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Good luck, Shred. Macro quest is as much a part of EQ as IS Boxer, Magelo and Zam. It sounds like you may want to play on a TrueBox server (though, from experience, you will not escape these programs there, either).

I think you are pining for something that does not exist: an EQ community that chooses to play exactly like you want to. Personally, I think use of these tools is mostly irrelevant: you either use them or you don't. Complaining about other people using them isn't going to change anything. But if you do find something, I think we would all want to know hear about it!

Maybe DBG will institute a "TrueBox" live server?
  6. Shredd Augur

Macro Quest is that much in use?
    Yimin likes this.
  7. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

It's not a banned phrase on these forums :) In my experience, yes, it is "that much in use". By guild leaders, raiders, and casual players alike!
  8. Shredd Augur

shame folks feel they need to cheat in a game
    Yimin likes this.
  9. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I don't think most people even consider it cheating any more, but that's a debate for everybody else. DBG does not consider it cheating...or at least they appear to condone it and choose not to exercise their power to stop it (using their TrueBox code).
  10. Yimin Augur

Oh its cheating hands down cheating , but some lie to themselves and say its not !

YiMin
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  11. Yimin Augur

I myself wont stay in a guild that is using outside programs there is no honor in it ...

YiMin
  12. Pano Augur

send a tell to Bloodydagger
    Tolzol and Sancus like this.
  13. Shredd Augur

Bloody and I have already chatted. . I believe Bloodydagger is also namealreadyinuse on this thread. I could be wrong.
  14. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

No Bloodydagger here :)