Shorten the 70 xpacs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by The Silver Smurfer, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Loki4567 Lorekeeper

Back to the topic at hand. Compress the level 70 content desert. DoN/PoR don't need their own full length expansion unlock. Either bundle them in with Omens/DoDH, or shorten the time between Omens and DoDH, and DoDH and TSS
  2. FranktheBank Augur

ehh, bundling DoDH with anguish seems bad.

I think the best course would be just treat DoN and PoR like LoY and launch them with OoW/DoDH respectively.

Making them each 4 week expac just artificially limits people who like to do things "in era" for really no benefit.
    Wyre Wintermute and Tweakfour17 like this.
  3. Elskidor Augur

70's went on for too long with too little. Shortening the slog to reach the next era would be smart. Oh, and remove truebox during of after 70's stuff for the devs that might be reading. Thanks.
  4. Xanathol Augur

I feel safe estimating that 95% of the playerbase would be fine if PoR was just deleted.
    Machen likes this.
  5. Stormblossom Elder

Honestly I think shortening these eras is a good call, regardless of which method is used. Most of the players I knew who quit back in the day either did it due to the brick wall at GoD or getting bored with 70 content going on for too long. It also has the upside of getting the non-cleric priests into positions of full healing toolkits that much sooner. :)
    Skuz likes this.