Shar Vahl, Divided Partisan Task "A Peace Offering": quest deactivated?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rongo, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Rongo New Member

Followed the tasks like described on eqressources:
    Partisan Quests:
    having done "Just a delivery" and finished "A Little Goodwill" just about 10 Minutes ago, I am not able to reqest the third partisan: "A Peace Offering".

As I have seen serveral posts abot a bug in this quest, I am wondering if it is disactivated since next patch. Hailing "Pathmaster Shainai" just gives a standard reply whith no hint or text to click to reqest the past partisan.
  2. Gialana Augur

It seemed like when I requested this quest for the first time, which was before the hotfix, I had to go through the NPC text. So I had to say 2 different things to get the quest, not just the 2nd of the 2 phrases.
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

We had this problem. If you go to Allakhazam you see that to get the quest:
    EQ Resource does not have the request phrase of "offensive" in their write up.

Try telling Pathmaster Shainai "offensive".

I don't remember if there was more needed to be done to get this.
    Gialana likes this.
  4. Bapikid New Member

My group and I tried doing this quest. After giving Shainai the envelope she would not give us the next step in the quest. We tried using different phrases but none seemed to help.. Really do not want to do this again She did not give any of us the rough forensic kit. If anyone knows what we did wrong can u please let us know. The quest was the first partisan it was called Just a Delivery ty.
  5. Gialana Augur

I think you're talking about the quest "Just a Delivery." After you do a turn-in in these quests, make sure you go through the text. You may have to hail the npc to get started on the text.