Shaman Returning after 18 years

Discussion in 'Priests' started by ThndrEQ, Jun 17, 2022.

1. ThndrEQ New Member

Hi All!!
    I've been away from the game for 18+ years and recently returned. I've digested so many YouTube videos and forum discussions and yet I'm unable to create a clear path forward. I have a level 37 Barb Sham (paid account) on the Rathe from back in the day and just created a Barb Sham (Paid account) on Yelinak now level 3. None of my buddies from back in the day are active, so it's been a struggle trying to make sense of everything. Should I resume playing the Veteran or push forward with the newbie? Any recommendations on a path forward (equipment, quests, leveling) on either would be appreciated. If you are up for mentoring, I know a guy in need, LOL. Thanks!!!
  2. Spacemonkey555 Augur

You aren’t likely to have anything other than sentimental value in the old shaman. The new TLPs will offer much better grouping population than a normal server, but you may also find a guild on a normal server willing to pl you to cap and teach/gear you in order to gain a shaman.

Assuming you posted here because you intend to remain a shaman, but you might consider posting in the newbie forum and/or guild recruiting forums, tlp or normal depending on which you’d rather get deeper into.
  3. ThndrEQ New Member

Thank you for the advice, I'm going to focus on my new shaman on Yelinak and see how things go.
    Skuz likes this.