Shaman 1.0 epic

Discussion in 'Priests' started by karvon, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Tanuden New Member

Some additional tips. I completed mine originally in 2000ish. Came back to live recently and moloed the whole thing.
    1. In COM, killing the first Reaver is no issue if you can handle the pull.
    2. Up on the bridges, you get to the first locked door. No rogue, so lev from a bridge post to the next bridge.
    3. This gets you to the last locked door, which cannot be defeated. However, /target a_black (may require some graphic clipping) will get you started, then send in a pet, followed by /pet back numerous times. This gets the Reaver to the locked door, at which point your merc can engage with the pet.
    4. Kill the ghost, advanced loot window opens. Get items.
    5. You can repeat these steps at some point to get the Key of Torsis from Neh, which you need for the final phase.
    6. Went to Fear fully intending to hail the Harbinger and work over Terror. Mob density was really low. Wandered around and found the broodling. Total time was 15 minutes.
    7. Back to COM, got the Key of Torsis. Used this on the elevator.
    8. Scale to Rak, merc took him down, turned in scale, got Spear.

Learned about the /target command from another site, and figured the rest out with a bit of trial and error.

Good luck,
  2. Clearcoat New Member

I just went through each step for the epic. i have the iksar scale but my rep is only 1100 for true spirit. the sentinel in the pond just gives the scale back. does the rep need to be maxed? 1100 is still ally