Fixed Internally Shadeweaver's tangle high HP basepop

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Raccoo, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

Thats a choice, but if Im finished with the other zones Ill just do it. Its not too bad so long as you have a full group.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Jan test patch notes (eqnews.txt) has no mention of shadeweaver hps. Will check when test opens.
    Velisaris_MS and Fenthen like this.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

Looks fixed, or at least the one I tested.
    119 shak dathor swayer
    bristlebane 245M
    test server 122M

edit: idk, is that still too high? Its a T1 zone, and in Shar Vahl, also T1, a wrathful sahtebi is only 69M.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. alanus Augur

scorched bones has 122 million HP after patch, still seems about 50-60 million too high.
    Fenthen and Gialana like this.
  5. Dharken Elder

Thats roughly 1/3 of what they were. I havent checked firefall, is that about on par with their normal mobs?
  6. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I worry that if the PH's hp's become "normal" the PL crews will invade these camps and ruin it for anyone doing hunter or progression. The skelly and hopper camp are perfect for PL/BOT crews. The high point mobs are preventing them from taking over the camps. Be careful, you just might get what you ask for.

I personally like the high hit point mobs.
  7. alanus Augur

Most are 60-70 million hp
    Swiss likes this.
  8. alanus Augur

There's already plenty of spots where people can go in and run their PL/Bot crews. Birds in firefall, any of the bug camps in firefall, even the caves in Shadeweavers (the rooms without PHs), the first field in shadeweaver, etc... Really any spot in fire fall or any shadeweaver spot without a named.

Or one of the many t2 spots. Shadow Haven, Paludal, Shar Vahl, Deepshade and Darklight have no shortage of mobs
    Aenvar likes this.
  9. Kounterchrome New Member

zone sucks...professional analysis
  10. Swiss Augur

Some HP on mobs killed today while questing:
    tangle weavers:
    A mature hopper in 69s, 120.01M Damage
    Scorched bones in 158s, 118.72M Damage

firefall:
    A fissure fiend in 33s, 52.48M Damage
    A Firefall falcon in 16s, 52.83M Damage
    A soot-specked hawk in 31s, 49.46M Damage

Bedrock Burrower in 125s, 231.47M

Deepshade:
    An overgrown nematode in 77s, 66.50M Damage

Mycorrhizal Mutation in 224s, 286.79M Damage

shar vahl:
    A grimling invader in 46s, 71.75M Damage

Geerot Stabgut in 122s, 296.61M Damage

There are T2 mobs with as much HP as these PHs but their mob type is meant to be high HP, the tangleweaver's PHs mob types are not all considered high HP mob types. This fix was in the right direction but it should be like Firefall PHs(50m) not as high as the highest hp T2 mobs(120-150m). Usually only certain mobs have the double hit points like golems and dragons etc.
    Fenthen and alanus like this.