SG botters are back

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Magician9001, Oct 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magician9001 Augur

On Mischief and Thorneblade.

Openly warping and camping the same spot 24/7 for days on end.

Does this guy work for DPG or something?

I get it you guys can't catch all the botters. But how does a guy bot 50+ toons in the same spot ever server and not get banned.

This is 1000 times worse on free trade servers can you'll do something about this
    SithWizard, Duder and Brontus like this.
  2. Gnothappening Augur

Not a fan of botting but how is someone farming SG 1000 worse on the free trade servers? But yeah, I ran into someone botting the other day. It was funny to watch. The puller would target a mob off god knows where, before leaving to pull it. Then they would run to wherever the mob was and tag and come back.

That should be an easy way to catch a botter. If they are targeting mobs that they can't see and then running to it and pulling it, that seems suspicious.

Kinda sucks that I find myself agreeing with you and Brontus on something.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  3. AngryKing Elder

It would probably take, at most, an hour per server to hop between SG, every classes origin spot in most cities, and the soul binder in commons and ban the offenders(hi2u boomerrang and gme). Not camping out is beyond lazy on the botter's part. They are sooo overt about it as they know darkpaw has no intentions of ever doing anything towards them. It's like shooting fish in a barrel type of customer service that they want no part of.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.