Setting to Persona on Login

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gloomfall, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Gloomfall Lorekeeper

When logging into my character, no matter which persona I log off as when I login it seems to switch to my Warrior persona. My original persona was Rogue and when logging out as that it shows that I logged out as a Rogue. When loading the game back up however, it switches me back to Warrior.

This is definitely strange to me.
    scaethach and Yinla like this.
  2. Bernel Augur

There have been quite a few mentions of this by many different people. As far as I know, there hasn't been any feedback from the devs about this. I would assume it's a bug and will get fixed eventually.

One thing I've been wondering is why some people get hit by this and some people don't. I have personas on a couple of my main characters and I don't recall ever having the persona swap bug. However, I'm not really using personas all that much, so maybe I just haven't hit whatever is causing this. One thing I'm realizing is that my characters with personas have probably always camped in fast-camp zones since personas were launched. Maybe camping in regular zones somehow triggers this?
  3. Heploc New Member

Happens to me constantly, what a POS broken game feature that people have to pay for..
    Fix this garbage already DEVS
  4. Bernel Augur

If you log out and then immediately log back in, does it swap to a different persona?