Servers are borked.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by nazgull2k1, Mar 16, 2017.

1. nazgull2k1 Elder

I log in, within minutes I get booted, 3x in a row.. now as soon as I try to login, it just says "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED!" and kicks me out.

On Luclin/Stromm
  2. crazyeyes321 New Member

On Vox, was up on third level of Crescent Peak, and froze up on two accounts that have done everything together. Entering game, was on other end of zone. Realized one character lost 2 levels, the other lost 1. Odd, since they have done everything grouped.
  3. dupliciti Journeyman

You're lucky. I can't even connect to anything period. I get the first Ever Quest screen and then I just sit there with the program cycling and doing nothing.
  4. nazgull2k1 Elder

Yeah.. its typical DBG... roll out a patch, screw everything up, spend the rest of the day fixing it. *sigh*
  5. Peekle New Member

I can't even load up the launchpad. It just sits there with no info or play button.
  6. Brock Landers Journeyman

yea, same issue
  7. Kalthazz Journeyman

get same thing the screen comes up with nothing on it the launchpad
  8. Acaelus New Member

I guess the promotion is going well so many people logging up for free heroic toons lol
  9. Shaken Journeyman

Same issue, clicking on the X in the upper right doesn't close the window at all either o_O
  10. Putryd New Member

Same here, just sits there and cycles no play button no anything. Hitting X does not close window either. Now what did DBG screw up?