Server Queue feature request

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Conjuration, May 24, 2015.

1. Conjuration New Member

Could you please make it so that all accounts in the queue from one IP address get boosted to the same position as the top one?

It's really hard to get all 6 of my mages on at the same time.

Thank you.
  2. Lunabaguna New Member

No, please dont do this. This is the issue right here thats causing so many queues. Everyone trying to log on with 6 accounts is keeping other people from getting in.
  3. Steampunk Augur

Obvious troll, just ignore.
  4. Lunabaguna New Member

In fact can I request a feature that until every unique IP is allowed in, no more than 2 people from the same IP should be allowed in.
  5. Tronk Augur

As a boxer, even I don't want special treatment for my other accounts. Whatever order they get in is what it is. If some take a lot longer than others, that's too bad for the box.

I think it's unfair to put the box accounts ahead of other people or other box accounts.
  6. c313 Augur

I just want to know what position I am in and how much longer is its estimated time. Not knowing what position I am sucks. And these things can bug sometimes. What if I am stuck on the last position due to some random glitch? Guess I won't know.