Server is up for testing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Diemond, May 21, 2015.

1. PeppeLePeu Elder

Erudite Shadow Knight - Paineel - DC upon creation.
  2. Absor Developer

The thing we are really looking for right now is, are you seeing a Crescent Reach guild note in your inventory. If you are, please let us know. Send a /tell to Hudwolf in game so he can take a look.
  3. Cathar New Member

Human monk of Quellios in Freeport insta DCed
  4. UnnamedPlayer Elder

Another combination that DCs me and prevents the name being used:
    Name: Dartalan
    Class: Paladin
    Deity: Rodcet Nife
    City: North Qeynos
  5. Kildire New Member

Eruidite Male SK- disconnect
  6. Diemond Augur

Saw most of those with the wood/half-elves if I remember right and those are the ones with the majority of the DC problems.
  7. BOBAK New Member

Is the server locked for updates or is it full now? Trying to log-in for the first time. It shows a locked status - but up on the website.
  8. Bagels New Member

Erudite Female Enchanter Agnostic -success
    Erudite Male/Female Shadowknight/Necromancer Cazic Thule failing to create
  9. UnnamedPlayer Elder

It kinda stinks, since there's some combinations we can't test since we DC :(.
  10. Diemond Augur

Asbor, could it be connected to the CR summons problem somehow, these deities all seem similar to those if I remember right.
  11. Jezzie Augur

Mith Marr Paladin WFP =Disconnect
  12. Absor Developer

We have a limit on the server for logins. I think it's 4,000 right now. So that might be it.
    BOBAK likes this.
  13. Aaramis Augur

So it seems to be tied to zones. Gfay, Surefall Glade, and West Freeport seem to be causing issues.

My own testing:

Working:
    DE SK (Innoruuk) - Neriak 3rd Gate
    Human SKs (Bertoxx and Innoruuk) - Qeynos and East Freeport
    *All had the correct notes and could turn-in.*

Not working:
    Half-elf Ranger (Tunare and Karana) - Surefall Glade
    Half-elf Ranger (Tunare) - Gfay
    *each of these had Crescent Reach as a starting option, but I manually changed to Surefall / Gfay. Not sure if this is a potential issue seeing CR or not*
  14. enciscojarbez New Member

I've tried wood elf ranger and half elf ranger, both dc. dark elf mage worked fine. (all male characters)
  15. Daellyn New Member

Having issues creating a Half Elf or Wood Elf ranger. Disconnects each time.
  16. Mhad Lorekeeper

Half-elf (male or female) Rogue - karana - Qeynos zone = insta DC, no character created, name rejected afterwards.
  17. PeppeLePeu Elder

I have not seen a crecent reach guild not on any of the toons I made it successfully into the server with. Which sadly was just Halfling Ranger and Gnome Necromancer. Both had the normal guild master notes for the free shirt.
  18. UnnamedPlayer Elder

Another DC Combo:
    Name: Otyen / Male / Necromancer / Cazic-Thule / Paineel
  19. Diemond Augur

Server down.
  20. Bagels New Member

I volunteer to spend the night playing on ragefire to test my playing experience