Server First message for Under Siege, just bragging rights?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Syylke_EMarr, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Syylke_EMarr Augur

So apparently if you're the first on your server to beat the "Under Siege" raid, you get the message below:
    Code:
    [Sun Mar 05 22:22:34 2023] You have been granted the following reward: Under Seige: Server First.
    I know, in the past, there were bonus titles and such for server firsts (and just raid completion). Is there an intent for some reward for this or is it just an acknowledgement?
  2. Lisard Silly

yeah i asked about it too, apparently its always been a placeholder, this expansion it was just acknowledged when your the first to beat it on your server in the "end of event ach spam" my guess is because they changed the way that worked twords the end of ToL so NoS is the first time seeing it
  3. Syylke_EMarr Augur

That was kind of what I assumed as well. Had slight hopes for the revival of the raid titles, but not high ones :p
  4. Ozon Augur

A srever first title would be a pleasent surprise for sure. But doesn't seem to be a thing at the moment.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Since you can do Under Siege first... what's the point?
  6. Syylke_EMarr Augur

That's another thought I had, as well. No idea if other events gave the same message this time around?

Regardless, I still miss the raid-specific titles of old. So many fun little things that have been scrapped over time for, seemingly, no real reason.
  7. Lisard Silly

all the events gave it
    Thunderkiks, Syylke_EMarr and Duder like this.
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Ahh.. makes more sense now then.
  9. Tallica New Member

Erika Eleniak coming out of a cake better be part of the event.