Server Downtime: Weds, June 17 @ 6:00 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 6:00AM Pacific* for the June update. Servers will be unavailable for approximately two hours.

Patch Notes for this update can be found here.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Convert to your local time
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. Roshen Brand Manager

3. cries4hardcore New Member

I kept hearing that tomorrows patch was supposed to address the issue for all the people that are permanently flagged as spam on prog servers??? After reading the patch notes I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up for a fix... sucks. Being unable to communicate with other players makes the game unplayable... And even when you guys get to my ticket you have been unable to fix the problem(twice)... I hope this gets fixed soon. Thanks.
    Memry
    44 enchanter
    Lockjaw
  4. Mayfaire Augur

5. revran1 Journeyman

can anyone tell us the truth about Zam Everquest site not being updated anymore
  6. Riou EQResource

7. Wolffien New Member

PoWar progression is broken with T2 Quest fire clicky not working... why is this known issues that is blocking progression.. basically breaking the game, not getting fixed..
    this is what is broken...the final step
    name of quest-
    Plane of War: Tamrel #2 - A New Colonel In Town
    Orbital101 likes this.
  8. Tarrin Augur

- There is now a chat message of how much time you have before you can run /pickzone again, if you have a timer remaining.
    - You now get a message in chat with what instance you are in when you run /pickzone in a load-balanced zone. This will only appear when it is possible for the window to open, meaning any circumstance where /pickzone won't function (such as combat) will prevent this message from appearing.

I am curious if these work together. Will being on the 5 minute timer (which will now give exact updates to chat ) count as something still that prevents the window from opening (and not allowing a chat message with your instance number) ? For unguilded people there aren't any options for finding out your specific instance while on a /pickzone cooldown.
  9. guado Augur

"- Arx Mentis raids - Glowing Essences of the Citadel now have a small chance to drop in Tier 2 Arx Mentis raids and drop more commonly from Calix Quirinus."
    I know what you mean. But really. Don't call Arx Mentis 2 tiers. Please. Slightly offensive.
  10. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

The plane of War quest problem was reported by a dB employee as being fixed internally and being pushed out for a June 2015 patch. I'd give it a try, and see if it works. If it doesn't, the fix should be available soon.
    Motherlee likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I thought all Arx Mentis raids were Tier 2, didn't they scrap Tier 1?

/shrug
    I lost the lot a long time ago.
  12. Riou EQResource

Right, Arx Mentis raids is Tier 2 raids, that should mean the whole zone.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Wolffien New Member

Good Advice - Done and Tested - 4 of us went up to test it - it is still broken
  14. Dorigen Lorekeeper

Fabled ended but now has returned

This broke the old school ToV for the Abashi clickie

Thlex is up. Lords were slain. No vulak.
    Maybe because Normal Vulak trying to pop??
  15. Dorigen Lorekeeper

Semi-just kidding?? Lady Nev spawned him but none of the lords did.
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

As to Plane of War, I should clarify, the employee that posted didn't say specifically it was going in THIS patch, just that it was expected to be pushed out in June '15, so, it may be:

1. fixed but just not live yet.
    2. fix didn't work ;)

I'll add info onto the issue over on the tracker, which if anyone wants to follow is found here, (and as always remember this is a 3rd party site, so DONT USE YOUR DB user/password!!!

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-137
  17. Moldar Augur

Plane of War still seems to not be working after this patch. Guess we will wait to see if it gets pushed live in the next patch...
  18. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Just got confirmation that the fix just missed the patch, so it was not pushed live. Next patch it should available.
  19. Nightmares Augur

Hey,
    good for some of the fixes however the advlooting is now even more unstable than before. in the last day and a half I've crashed while trying to use it about 50-100 times. Even so far as being unable to get back in to get my loot and some of them items I actually needed as upgrades and are rather rare.
    Can you please keep working on this? I like the system and it does help, but needs more stability.
    Thanks in advance.