Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Clabuk Journeyman

very true. cant argue with that logic =P
    nolan081100 likes this.
  2. Stubert1 New Member

Their* - Helping the cry babies differentiate between the two.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  3. Davuk Journeyman

Wait how posts does that take .... and does it mean I cant post in the Newbie forum once I get it?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  4. Clabuk Journeyman

lol my bad. thanks Professor.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  5. Restac Journeyman

"Status: 1/20/2016 10:14 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue."

I think its about time for another status update. Going on 4 hours later again, starting to wonder here. About the time I walk away the servers will finally come back up. Maybe we should all try that. lets all walk away from our pc's like we're going to do something else. That's usually how things work, waiting for a phone call, soon as you step outside, you hear the phone ringing in the house, or waiting for some technician, they say they'll be here between 1 and 3, so 330 you leave for 10 mins, and they show up at 332 and say sorry we missed you.
    NomNom and nolan081100 like this.
  6. Kiillz Augur

its PATHETHIC that there is no response and a patch to fix the patch is longer then the original but DBG could care less. must be nice to get paid and do whatever
    nolan081100 likes this.
  7. Saveloy New Member

I hate this downtime; have actually had to interact with my wife and child for a few hours now. I don't think I can take much more..
  8. Unkynd Journeyman

GG EQ. You had a good run.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  9. Duberhugger New Member

some one has to take ownership of this problem and inform us if we can all just come back another day or some
    nolan081100 likes this.
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Hey all,

The team is still testing possible fixes for the server. While we're hoping that we'll have them up soon, there's still no solid ETA when they'll be unlocked.

We appreciate everyone's continued patience!
  11. Quality Lorekeeper

Well I have to go to work now for 12 hours, so I will be selfish. I hope they are down for an additional 12 hours, screw you guys! Because it will be down when I couldn't play anyway, then I will reap the benefits of x2 exp or spawn rate if it's down that long. See you guys tomorrow :D!
    nolan081100 likes this.
  12. Ronove Lorekeeper

well that blows....
    nolan081100 likes this.
  13. Krisiun Lorekeeper

FYI fellow EQ players, no one cares about your job, or your wife faction. See you online eventually!
  14. Saveloy New Member

I can deal with the disapointment, it's the hope I cant stand..
    nolan081100 likes this.
  15. Lanogas Journeyman

Wohoo! Some indication of progress from our beloved Roshen! Not the best of news but at least it's something! ;)
    Gyurika Godofwar and nolan081100 like this.
  16. Restac Journeyman

well that stinks.. but thank you Roshen for the update. At least we know a little something. That's all I ask :)
    nolan081100 likes this.
  17. RPoo Augur

Thank you for your continued communication with your patient consumers.
    Gyurika Godofwar and nolan081100 like this.
  18. Pseudosine New Member

Can you comment on if there will be a roll back?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  19. NomNom New Member

Well at least they are not leaving us in the dark ... thanks support team... time is on my side... see you later Norath(ians)
    Kodiack54 and nolan081100 like this.
  20. Thawg Elder

in case you missed it......Patience has left the building.