Server Downtime: Weds, April 22 @ 4:00 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 4:00AM Pacific* for the April update. Servers will be unavailable for approximately two hours.

Patch Notes for this update can be found here.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Convert to your local time
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  2. Iila Augur

Can't wait for the cleric dps boosts in this patch!
    Pinecone, Soltara, Mintalie and 4 others like this.
  3. Kellaer Augur

But at what cost?
    Pinecone likes this.
  4. Iila Augur

Everything.
    Pinecone and Soltara like this.
  5. Riou EQResource

Is this where we post: It will go live so people buy more heroic toons before being emergency patched a week later :p
    Pinecone and Iila like this.
  6. trueheart Lorekeeper

no this is where they buy heroic toons and then ban you for doing so this is the new eq
    Pinecone and Iila like this.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

8. Thin New Member

I don't see anything about cleric dps in the patch notes, hope you get what was promised.
  9. Razden New Member

No fabled yet? New hotzones would be nice to.;)
  10. Riou EQResource

April 29. Requires code updates so they can make it more dynamic since it takes long to do manually.
  11. hulcror92 New Member

Do we have a new eta for servers?
  12. Questoften32 Augur

is matanence exstended an hour?
  13. hulcror92 New Member

I heard they needed the extra down time for the new hotzones, advancing the advanced looting, and reinstating customer chat support. Its good to see such welcome changes finally coming down the pipeline! Hats off to all at daybreak for getting one right!
  14. Intin Elder

Not sure if hulcror is serious or trolling. I guess that means successful troll if it is one.
  15. Zbomb New Member

Maybe hulcror just got his information from a Troll?
  16. Intin Elder

Definitely no new hotzones as of yet.
  17. Silv Augur

This patch sets every 3-day and 6-day old world raid respawn due next week on the ~28th of April. Fabled go live on the 29th. Are all of these long-repop spawns going to reset and be up on the 29th +/- their normal variance or do we lose a whole week of the fabled version?
  18. Yoof New Member

On Vista (sorry), the web launcher says "run the installer downloaded here" (with an arrow pointing at the browsers task bar); I've run that (a few times, once as admin from the file manager) but "installing" stays greyed out and there is no progress at all showing on the progress bar of the web page. So, I can't update.
    -- Yoof