Server Downtime: Thurs, April 23 @ 8:00 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 8:00AM Pacific*. Servers will be unavailable for approximately two hours.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Convert to your local time
  2. Moses New Member

Just tried to load game and the Launchpad says a patch is in progress. That's a long patch. Its 5:30 pm Mt. time here. Hope nothing is wrong.
  3. sojuu Augur

Must have started earlier, since patch doesn't start for another 13 and 1/2 hours and I am having issues logging in too ;P
  4. ranebowz New Member

can you explain what this patch is for , for the second day in a row:)
    Len13 and silku like this.
  5. Derd Augur

Can we say thank you for patching and fixing anything broken caster mercs just for one thing hopefully. pretty sure that I would rather see patches vs not patching.
  6. Soltara Augur

are there patch notes?
  7. Hayzeus Augur

Yesterday's patch was supposed to make the LoN packs with the 2-loots available. I recall they messed it up, so this patch is probably to fix that patch.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's patch to fix today's patch that failed to fix yesterday's patch.
    Len13, Melanippe and Pinecone like this.
  8. strongbus Augur

its not the mercs that got fixed. my caster merc is still not casting while on balanced.
  9. Weverley Augur

I notice many times that merc have a pathing problem could be 1 reason while they are not casting also.
  10. JChan Developer

This morning update was an emergency one to address zone stability related to doom spells.
  11. kellwind New Member

what is with the error strings?
    Pinecone likes this.
  12. EQgamer23 Elder

servers all say up, but keep getting disconnected when I hit login
  13. Metanis Bad Company

So they didn't fix the problem with dps mercs they introduced in the last patch?
    Pinecone likes this.
  14. Derd Augur

Nothing was changed that should have affected them so without time to find the problem I imagine it will be a bit longer to fix it. Waving a magic wand unfortunately will not happen. Thanks jc for letting us know what was fixed. I assume that was causing or contributing to the zone raid crashes
  15. Devildawg Elder

My mercs were casting just fine last night, *however* they were NOT listening to group assignment labels *at all*. Wizzy merc nuking mobs loooong before puller got mobs split and back to group (I died repeatedly to this before I just swapped it out for a 2nd healer out of fear) and wizzy merc not assisting group assist (had it draw aggro off adds a number of times while it was nuking various mobs warrior wasn't taunting.) But now that you mention it, I do recall my healer merc just refusing to heal me at times. Luckily I wasn't doing anything particularly hard (dredge HA/chardok anni mission) so the sparse heals didn't matter much.
  16. Derek Lorekeeper

Welp, back to not being able to log in again. Thanks for another craptastic patch, cant leave it well enough alone can we?
  17. Devildawg Elder

Make sure you actually downloaded today's patch. If you bypassed the patcher, it'll actually let you past the server select but not all the way to the character select (which is unusual if there's a patch, but eh.)
  18. Thunderkiks Augur

***Temporary merc fix***
    Change the stance order so passive is on top and they will work on balanced.
  19. Derek Lorekeeper

Unfortunately I had to download the patch and that's where this reoccurring issue keeps happening. A couple of weeks ago they patched and said they think they fixed this issue (which I've been having on and off since TDS came out) but most of this last week,each day there have been small uploads/changes being made and I have been crossing my fingers each time, but this final patch they finally managed to screw it up again. Either it disconnects at character select or it just freezes completely. If things go as usual it will be another couple weeks before they do anything and I will be stuck with this mess.