Seriously!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hemocrit, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Hemocrit New Member

"We've identified an issue with housing that is currently being addressed. We hope to have this resolved shortly."

So we can't play on Agnarr because of an issue with housing???
    Juantothre likes this.
  2. Juantothre New Member

I'm glad it was said, and I'll gladly second - SERIOUSLY? Typical half-!@# goofy !@#$ costing me a day of play time randomly. It really brings back that classic feel.
    Ravanta Suffer and Hemocrit like this.
  3. Sdoofbuc Augur

Agnarr is not the only EQ server.
  4. Thewiz Augur

Yes it is!
    Senadin likes this.
  5. Silinius Augur

Or Lockjaw, or Ragefire, or Phinny :p
  6. Sdoofbuc Augur

The only "watching paint dry" server.
  7. Silinius Augur

I heard that they busted a meth lab on Emar and they are trying to clean it up... that's just what I heard tho.
  8. UNDEADCRUSHER Elder

feels like eq doesnt even exist anymore
  9. Hemocrit New Member

The point was that there is no housing on Agnarr, so why should the issue impact play on this server.
  10. vaio007 Elder

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    What would Agnarr being or not being the only server have to do with the fact that the login server and servers without housing that thus have no need for any files or patching related to anything housing are down as well?

They do have the ability to selectively down servers. One would hope after 18 years they could be a little less kill-switchy.
    Hemocrit likes this.
  11. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Because the EQ client doesn't work that way. You must be new :)
  12. Hemocrit New Member

Um, no, I am not new. Not all servers have to come down and stay down when there are issues, so maybe you are new.
  13. vaio007 Elder

Nope! And it certainly does and has many times in the last. Smileyface.
    Hemocrit likes this.
  14. Taschxi New Member

Even though we don't have housing on those servers, the code does still exist and I don't think they want it active on any server.
    Senadin likes this.
  15. mysticsOP New Member

This is getting out of control, my day off and literally can't play at all. We all are paying customers and don't deserve this.
    Hemocrit and Juantothre like this.
  16. NoWay Augur

Lol these snowflake comments gave my eyes aids.
  17. Axrelis New Member

Rage quitters are the best thing to make the time go by :)
  18. Intabus New Member

Someone wanna explain how that affects the launcher? Some in here seem to think they are intelligent so lets hear from them first.
  19. Semah Augur

Maybe the housing issue is housing opening on progression servers.
    Ooh, guessing wildly makes me feel technically adept!
  20. Macktruck New Member

actually it does they can lock severs and open servers nice try though pumpkin
  21. Macktruck New Member

the normal snow flake comment gotta love that one maybe you can use triggerd as a response pumpkin