Selo XP Boost?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Koggar.Bertoxxulous, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

I know Selo's XP rate is already super fast, but has anybody noticed any sort of boost since GoD unlocked? Just curious if the same XP boost milestones applied on this server or not.
  2. That0neguy Augur

You are about 2 hours too early.
  3. a_librarian Augur

I didn't notice any change in xp rate from killing a few of the same mob before and after the expansion opened.
  4. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Maybe a flag needs to be flipped by hand, with the holiday i wonder if anyone's even in the office today?
  5. Febb Augur

Post numbers. What were you getting per white con solo kill before today and now at the same level white con solo kill?
  6. Ceffener Augur

How many corporations do you know that give off July 3rd-5th? Banks and post offices will be closed tomorrow, most the working world will not. And even less would have a reason to be off today.
  7. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Lots of them actually. My son and sister are both off today and one worked for a Shipping Company the other is a CPA for a Software company.

The company I retired from has been working half day Tuesday and off 3rd - 7th.
  8. taliefer Augur

mine does. its a very large, fortune 500 company and all the divisions get tomorrow and and the 5th off as paid holidays
  9. Ceffener Augur

SHRM research shows less <13% of companies give additional time to July 4th without factoring in that a chunk of that 13 percent is schools, closed for the summer. But kudos for being in a small minority, but it’s still not a lot or most.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Yeah the real world doesn't get 3 business days off for the 4th of July. Those with families are further crushed with burdensome responsibilities that rip deep into eq time.