Selo Exp Broken?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yliche, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Yliche New Member

I had my first AoE group in the deep over the weekend during the 50% exp boost. I was getting 9-12 AA's a pull. Now, I'm getting 3 AA's a pull post-weekend.

This is noticeably different. Other folks were reporting similar findings as well. Unfortunately, I don't have a frame of reference in the deep before the weekend, but either the weekend was much more than a 50% boost or they broke the exp gain on Selo's afterwards.
  2. Tierdal Augur

no...thats normal....

You are comparing 3 vs 12... ignoring the fact you lost 2 50% boosts (your pot and the bonus weekend).

3 is very normal with no pot in the deep , per pull.

also seriously, are you complaining about 3AA every 15minutes? thats broken to you?
  3. taliefer Augur

Selo obviously needs a pop up that comes across every 30 minutes: "would you like 5 AA points? click yes or no"
    Elyani, Ajjantis, Boze and 1 other person like this.
  4. Daimos5 Journeyman

You also need to consider which side of the deep you were on (east vs west), as well as how good your pullers are. This can vary the exp A TON. Not all pullers are even remotely created equal and one side is much easier to pull.
  5. Yliche New Member

That's pretty random assumptions there as if you were watching me in the deep... I used a 25% pot in both scenarios.

The point still lands that a 50% exp boost weekend, using a 25% exp pot during the weekend and after the weekend, actually netted 3-4 times the amount of exp? That seemingly doesn't make any sense.

And yes, 3AA every 15 minutes is potentially broken...if that's not what it should be on a server that has a base 50% exp boost at all times.
  6. Yliche New Member

I did both sides, and we pulled the entire side of the map every time. A few missed mobs does not result in a 3-4 times AAs loss.

50% exp boost with 25% exp pot should be base exp * 1.75, post weekend should be base exp * 1.25. This somehow means that the exp weekend was base exp * 3.00, which doesn't make any sense.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'm pretty sure my jboots are slower after patch.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Instance or ow?
  9. Fan of Scott Journeyman

I kind of would like this