=Selo= Circulus Interiorem EST Leveling/Casual Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Pappasalt, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Pappasalt Augur

+Solteris cleared now
  2. Pappasalt Augur

We're thuper ethited for SoF release tomorrow. Looking for more like minded individuals who enjoy the better side of EQ. Hit me up if you're interested in joining Selo!
  3. Pappasalt Augur

As of 2/13: Second tier of SoF cleared, one shot most...was quite fun. Still grinding away in the group game as with our 1-2 raid days we can't really get all that far in SoF so just farming a lot to prepare to raid in SoD.
  4. Pappasalt Augur

As of 2/26: Working on Meldrath's Mansion, what a nightmare to traverse. One week away for SoD!
  5. Pappasalt Augur

As of 3/8: Getting group progression done in SoD, going to be starting raid progression on Monday so if you want to hop on that train now is the time.
  6. Pappasalt Augur

Hi!

We're still out here getting stuff done :D.

As of 5/4: We've gotten access to Convorteum and cleared 3 first bosses on an offnight. Gonna be going for a full clear hopefully tonight. We'll be taking it a bit easier in House of Thule so we can farm gear in Convorteum + we don't know what the flag situation is like, etc. Raid has been filling up for the most part but I'm sure with new TLPs/summer/corona bans lifted we'll be looking at losing some numbers in a month or so. Primarily looking for support types...clerics/druids/bards/paladins.

So yea if you want to see the actual good portion of Everquest instead of doing the same thing over and over again...look us up :D.
  7. Pappasalt Augur

Been awhile...

As of 7/14: Almost halfway through Rain of Fear raid progression. Still going strong with about 45ish main raiders. Looking for a few more clerics/enchanters/druids to fill out the ranks. If you're interested just send me a message in game/here/twitch/etc.
  8. Pappasalt Augur

As of 7/21: Just cleared Rain of Fear T2...moving onward into T3. Looking for druids/enchanters/clerics/paladins.

People seem to have a fear on Selo of keeping up or catching up. It's really not a lot/hard to do so. In a entire month between leveling/aa'ing/raiding I'm playing about 50-60hrs and that's with staying at cap on levels/aa/raiding two/three times a week. So I think there is a misconception still about Selo and how hard it is to keep up with things.

If you're interested just send me a message in game/here/twitch/etc.