Selling the wrong bag - DEADLY BUG!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alena, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Alena Elder

1. Go to Alchemist Redsa
    2. Have a bit lag so that the server needs much time to build the sellers list (mh.. Redsa has perma-lag with all the items)
    3. Sell all in your SECOND bag/bagslot (tradeskill stuff with bag 46 slot full with tradeskill stuff)
    4. Cancel instantly before the buy/sell list from Redsa is ready after you hit the "Sell" button for the second bag/bagslot
    5. Look into Alchemist Redsa again

Result:
    EVERYTHING in Bagslot 1 is sold, not Bagslot 2 despite I sold Bag 2 and canceled the selling while between the state of building the sellers list and pressing the sell button and canceling (before the list is really done).

That sold all of my first slot items - many stuff which are my most important quest and collection items - and I cannot even check what it was....

So when in this slot he sells the wrong bag slot - instead of the one which should be sold (even it has been canceled early...

Some days are so unfun in this so-called "game"....
    Drewie likes this.
  2. Alena Elder

Oh, surprise...

"The Bone Rod" is sellable for 1cp..... arrrg...

another scratch in my tomb stone for today...
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just buy another rod. Some of us sell them in baz or ask in chat. The quest is repeatable next year also.

Its not a bug.
    Wdor, Stymie and Nennius like this.
  4. Shomen New Member

This is a bug report for the devs not for you or to beg for help to players. Else I would post in the veteran lounge. It IS a problem when the sell button sells the wrong bag. And yes this above is my account - I am too lazy to switch accounts always to please people. So put your Ego aside its not for you. The description is clear.

Here for the simple minded:

1. open trader (Redsa)
    2. click bag
    3. sell bag
    4. run away before the trader list shows up
    5. other bag got sold

not difficult if somebody wants to really understand.

Reason:

- no clue, bug

Difficulties/interferences:

- interrupted the sell process in running away