Selling spell level sets on spell vendors QOL feature

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Once nice to have and totally not REQUIRED but just nice to have if easily done is have an item on sale at spell vendors that sells you ALL the levels spells in one Spell Set Token. You buy a single token for each set of spells.

This lets you buy the spells in advance of leveling without taking up a ton of space and ensures you don't miss any spells. Either you click on the item and it mems all your spells for the level or you click on it and it gives you each of the spells to click on individually.

And no I don't think time should be taken from anything important to do this. Just saying it would be beneficial to me and wondering if any others would like this too. If not that's cool.

Right now the way I buy spells is I click on the vendor then sort them in price order from low to high which also sorts them into spell level order. Then I buy one or two level sets of spells at a time as I level. So not the end of the world if it never gets changed.. .just saying it might be a nice to have if simple to implement.
    Graag Baash likes this.
  2. Leebra New Member

I agree! Eyes just are not what they used to be. QOL the spell buying similar to how they QOL'd the Overseer would be greatly appreciated. I use Overseer more now thanks to the changes they made.
  3. Brickhaus Augur

We know the ability exists to have a marketplace bought "learn spells" through either level 85 or 100.

I would pay DBG cash for just the spells. I don't need the level and gear from a heroic character, just the spells.

BTW Corwyhn, why do you sort by price when you can just sort by level?
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I have never even noticed level being listed to be honest. Let's add that to things Cor never noticed. No biggies the effect is still the same but I guess I need to take a look at the spell vendor again. :) My eyes are not what they used to be either... well more correctly my vision.

Well I just went to the spell vendor and it lists level. Have been missing this from day one or did they add level at some point? That is bad..... For years I have had my merchant window set too narrow to see the spell levels....
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I can see where I messed up. I tend to copy Cor's window layouts to my other toons so they all have the same layout... found it made boxing easier if I had as many things in the same spot on each toon. But I probably set cor's vendor windoow too narrow to see spell levels and then copied it over. Now I am wondering had I see it originally then forgot about it? Hmmmm.... older I get the more concerned I get about my memory :)
  6. Slasher Augur

My idea would be 1 item for each vendor that scribes every spell for that level range for your class do this for 1-85 or higher even stop making us buy hundreds of spells its time consuming and really annoying to do. That or just autogrant the spells up to 100 as you level. Tie it to the autogrant feature for AAs when you use that you also scribe all spells up to whatever autogrant does for AAs.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

So much this. This would be a nice way to make things better for people who sub, without having any aspects of "pay to win".
  8. Evurkvest Augur

Or they stop could stop making new spells and have them scale to level. Like they had the ambition to do a decade? ago.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Slasher Augur

Right its just the same spells with new names every 5 levels anyway.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

Or 10 in some cases. *shakes fist at cure spells*