Selling Bloodsoaked on AB - If allowed to here

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nekk, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Nekk Augur

I am selling 11 blood-soaked for 10 krono on AB - contact Nekkroh on AB and I will get back to you asap. Not a joke, serious, I need a krono for an alt and cannot seem to find a buyer in game so I decided to try the forums here. Thanks, - Nekk. - Note, I also have a 24-slot bag to put them in free. :)
  2. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Maybe you should list what Bloodsoaked items you have for sale. It might help drum up some interest.
  3. Nekk Augur

Bloodsoaked amice of brilliance, belt of vigor, charm of security, necklace of security, ring of vigor, war hammer, mask of brilliance, mace, idol of vigor, belt of brilliance, and great mace - all bloodsoaked. :)
  4. Nekk Augur

Edit - I will sell all 11 bloodsoaked for 30 mil or the equivalent in krono thats what 6kro, if anyone wtb. PST on here or if you see me in game on Ab. :)
  5. Razorfall Augur

6. Nekk Augur

It's really not, I worked hard for these and would appreciate if you didn't bad mouth my post, thanks.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Is this an attempt to pressure them to increase the bazaar cap?
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Nekk Augur

Hah, no, but a vendor where we could sell items like bloodsoaked for up to 5mil would be nice, although that could easily be abused so probably a no go.
  9. Colt4954 Journeyman

"worked" mhm
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Bit different on FV Krono's run 10-11m pp. I bought 40 im broke now lol.