Seller of Salvaged Souls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bareldi, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Ealdien New Member

Thanks! Now I feel better about it. Where was that posted btw.

Ealdien
  2. Silv Augur

Bug/feedback thread... which one, can't remember since there are quite a few ATM >.<
  3. Javakrash New Member

I mentioned that a fix should of been included in the 12/10 test patch. So if you look under the 12/10 patch notes in the test forum, you'll find their reply on it. I noticed it wasn't getting attention in veterans, so I took a shot at it there.
  4. Silv Augur

So... this is finally fixed (or at least he spawned on Bristle thanks to reset) but he doesn't sell the templates. Anyone know where to buy those?

Edit. n/m... seems the vendors around him sell the templates!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Mayfaire Augur

Ok, I have the recipe book memmed, yay!

Now if they would just increase the drop rate of the scraps, because I have seen a grand total of 3 pieces drop in my entire prog run, and none of those were plate. Or make them tradeable. Or both. :)
  6. Silv Augur

I have 5 plate pieces made I'll sell you for the low low price of ONE MILLION KRONO. ;)
  7. Mayfaire Augur

Friend, if you get the final 2 pieces, srsly let me know, I will give you the one krono plus some plat for the final 2 pieces lol.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Silv Augur

I'll let you know! Just need two scraps to make bracer/helm for a full plate set. I was unlucky with other drops though... only 3 cloth, 1 leather, 1 chain. :confused:

As a side note... has anyone had these drop in instances or just in the static zone? I think all mine were static but so rare it's hard to remember.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mayfaire like this.
  9. Randragon Augur

I have had all mine drop in the Partisan Mission in Decay.
  10. DCPD158 Elder

Same mobs, same spots... time after time
  11. roguerunner Augur

But the final result is tradable, so just make the other types and sell or trade :d
  12. Mayfaire Augur

Nah, my guildies who can use that type got them. :)
    roguerunner likes this.
  13. DCPD158 Elder

Been killing the PH in the first stall for the last few days (off and on) with no luck. It's totally borked.
  14. Riou EQResource

Kill all of them, he isn't set to a specific stall only, there are like 10 merchants and if you are only killing 1 it's gonna take you 10x longer especially when you can only kill PH for like 20 minutes out of every 72.
  15. DCPD158 Elder

Warriors kill what they can lol
    Silv, svann, Iila and 1 other person like this.
  16. svann Augur

reported for killing the vendors!!!
    Silv and Iila like this.
  17. Narogg Augur

18. Frank New Member

Has anyone seen this merchant spawn recently? been sitting in decay for a week straight on Luclin, no luck so far..
  19. Riou EQResource

You have to kill the merchants when they go home and hope he re-pops, if you're just sitting there you wont ever get him
  20. Frank New Member

All these post makes sense now, stop killing seller when hes up ppl!