Secrets of Faydwer guide

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rasper Helpdesk, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

The guide has reached the point that it can replace the old one:

https://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/SoF/index.html

It is not "done", there remains a good bit to do over the next two weeks, but it includes:
    All Spells, broken down by class, showing vendor, faction, drop, and/or raid turn in order.
    All group and raid gear in summary format for easy lookup
    Explanation of how to get visible armor (all steam/gyro core stuff) along with around 1000 links
    All "collection" things like face aug, charm aug, wereorc illusion, etc
    All group rare mobs with magelo links for the mouseover map to show known spawn points
    Raid pages with loot drops (no strats yet)
    All tasks and group missions
    Progression walkthrough (MMM and Crystallos access, for group and raid)

Things still to do
    Faction vendor lists (the spells are already set though) and rank 3 requirements
    Zone maps with rares/task npc for tier 2-4
    Rare mob combat info for tier 2-4
    Raid mob strats
    Faycitum tasks (will be done tomorrow)

This will be the last guide revamp finished before Selo hits it. I'm going to make a few alterations to the SoD and UF guides (clean up ads, put a main link in, try to globally change to magelo links for mouseover) but the next one I'm doing in full will be House of Thule. After that remains to be seen.
  2. Olden New Member

There is also the Eron's Jewelry quest. I did that twice. For the effort it was rather disappointing.

Also enjoy your guides Rasper.
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  3. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I forgot about that, I need to add a page for Eron
  4. Aegir Augur

A lot of stuff in this expansion for a month duration! Good luck and enjoy!

Btw. Don't do the Face-aug combines while being drunk. Took me a good 2 hours to finally make that mask. Same goes for that Bayle Crest in SoD.
    Starr and Skuz like this.
  5. Duality Augur

Did you forget to save? Looks like it rolled back
  6. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Looks fine on my end. Try control-f5 to force a fetch, might have a cache issue.

While I'm here: Added faction vendor inventory, requirements for faction Rank 3 spells, Faycitum tasks, expansion tier listing on front page, and a slot breakdown of worn focus effects. Also a link to a Twitter account where I'll put messages about updates and stuff (just gaming matters, no real life, politics, news, etc... )
    Duality likes this.
  7. Duality Augur

Weird that fixed it thanks =p
  8. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Finished up the raid descriptions today, looks pretty solid for Selo's release next week. I haven't done the Eron's quest write up. Might do that between now and Wednesday but I won't feel too bad if I don't.

Just a reminder that SoD and UF aren't getting updated next, skipping to HoT to give me time to finish before Selo unlocks. Assuming the server hasn't imploded by then