Second class citizens.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanadas, Feb 13, 2019.

1. ch0rny Elder

Exactly. "I'm hardcore, but I want the ability to press one button and have 6 wizards nuke a named at the same time!"
    andross77 and Xhartor like this.
  2. Lakeland Lorekeeper

That’s a lot of accounts, can I have some of your gear?
    ch0rny likes this.
  3. Nessirfiti Augur

Sure there is, I find only playing one character extremely boring.
    Machentoo and Lion of God like this.
  4. Lion of God Elder

I've noticed something happening lately. The people who cry and make the most noise usually get what they want.

Having said this, I support the OP in their effort to vote with their feet. Do what you've got to do! I wish you luck in whatever other game you play. And if we get a non-True Boxed new TLP server I hope you come back!
  5. Machentoo Augur

Yet not a single TLP progression server with AoC's and no truebox, something we've been asking for ever since Phinny was launched more than three years ago.
    Nessirfiti and ForumBoss like this.
  6. Machentoo Augur

If following the rules is doing something wrong...
    Kittany and Nessirfiti like this.
  7. Nessirfiti Augur

I just love love the "your fellow boxers" comment as if every boxer is bypassing truebox? The ability for the anti-boxing zealots to build strawmen is incredible.

Frankly it's part of the reason I'm starting to strongly dislike non-boxers who aren't in my guild. I've been called a cheater for running through PoK with my massive and zone disrupting box army of four characters, as my bard goes to profess her undying love to walls.

A friend of mine was harassed for a couple hours not long after Coirnav was launched for playing his six characters.
    I don't care if people don't want to box, Play how you want to play, and I'll play how I want to play. Hell even if Truebox was removed from Phinny I'd still play my characters on seperate computers, My reaction time is much faster this way.
  8. likestobox Lorekeeper

The thing that turns me off about true box servers is you either have to start from day 1 so you can easily get groups, or spend hours lfg. I do have a real life and don't have the time to sit there for an hour lfg then spend another couple hours grinding then find a replacement. I box so I can play at my own pace and so I don't go afk when my wife tells me to pause the game and come help her with something. When I box and I see someone lfg for awhile I always hook them up with a spot in my group(a lot of boxers do this) and if there good at playing I always offer a spot when I see them.
  9. Mr Nobody Elder

to you boxers...we want you to come. You just have to come in legally!!