Second chance 40 slot bag, and Agnarr.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by c313, May 19, 2017.

1. c313 Augur

So I haven't purchased any of the 40 Slot bags. Considering we can still purchase the second chance bag, I was wondering if anyone knows if we'll be able to /claim it on Agnarr?

The 40 slot bag was a HUGE help, or so I heard. So for Agnarr I without a doubt want to start with it, but I am not sure if the current second chance TLP adventure pack will not work on Agnarr, hate to spend 30$ now, and find out its only usable on the TLP's that is not Agnarr, and they end up making a Agnarr specific bag I'd have to spend ANOTHER 30$ on.

Any help, or Dev confirmation please?
  2. Ellis Elder

I don't see any reason to think it wouldn't be claimable on Agnarr - and if it turns out not to be, they really blundered by not letting us know sooner knowing that people are buying it for that reason.
  3. Misaligned Augur

I and others have contacted Support asking this very question and have received conflicting responses, some support staff saying yes it will be claimable on Agnarr and others suggesting it will not. It would seem DBG themselves do not know for sure.

I'm surprised a dev or the Community Manager have not provided a concrete answer on this nor announced a new bag for Agnarr. Who knows?!
  4. c313 Augur

Well as it currently stands it says "A 40-slot bag claimable on Time-Locked Progression servers (or any other server!)

Main part in a large font. So as it currently stands based on the advertisement, yes it will work on Agnarr. They would have to go in and specifically edit the second chance advertisement text that Agnarr is not included in the claim. Because they're advertising it as all servers.

I wen't ahead and bought it anyways, but do hope we're able to claim it on Agnarr tho, otherwise I, and I am sure a lot of people just got screwed.
  5. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Just curious, how do you find out what your status is with bag purchases? I bought bags on each account on phinny, but did not on lockjaw before that. So I should be good for a second bag, no? Curious how I see if I am.
  6. Lateryn Augur

Is it really that hard for people to just wait and buy it first day? To 100% make sure they can get it, If no official answer is given? Some very impatient people around here and then they will cry if somehow they are not and now they are SoL because of their own behavior.
  7. Rizzin_ New Member

Some people are wanting to buy the 2nd chance bag and wait to claim it on Agnarr. Then also buy the Agnarr bag that will probably come out so they can have two on one character.
  8. c313 Augur

Fact of the matter is its available now. It does not state it has a Agnarr restriction, in fact it says the opposite. It is advertising it can be used on TLP servers, or any server. And honestly that is why I wen't ahead and bought it. I can have it now and waiting in the Claim Window for Agnarr. Or I could potentially miss out on it and they take it down before Agnarrs launch. But again, the Advertisement currently does not mention anything about restricted servers, in fact, again, it mentions it can be used on ANY.

So yes I will be a unsatisfied customer and "cry" (in your words) if in fact there are restrictions on it from Agnarr despite it advertising it can be used on any.
  9. kain200 Augur

As someone said above, my reason for wanting to know the answer to this question is because I'm afraid that once they announce the new bag available for agnarr they will remove the option to buy the current "second chance bag" and replace it with the new one (if they do a new one that is). This is what happened before when they opened up the "Second chance bag" offer. The previous bag offer disappeared. The goal here is to end up with hopefully 2 bags at least on my tertiary account. I already bought the second chance bags for my first and second account.
  10. -wycca Augur

There is another thread on this, and there is an answer in there. /shrug
  11. c313 Augur

The GM reply is quite vague, but further reading it down and seeing your replies in it I am more confident that it will be claimable on Agnarr now. The GM's reply appears to be more towards if they're releasing a new bag for those who bought the second chance already and claimed it. But I suppose we'll still have to see, but thanks for mentioning the other post!