Screwed up glyph's! Everquest = WeNerfU.Com

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sexy Troll, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexy Troll New Member

Ok, so EQ has an expansion. Most of EQ population has stored up their glyph's of XP. Now i find out, if you click said glyphs if you are over lvl 100, you get an experience penatly.

WTF was the point in giving them to us, if you are going to nerf them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am i the only person that thinks this is beyond stupid???????

Im sorry this is lame. EQ is also nerfing any quest rewards we have saved up. STUPID.

We do YOUR quests, to bank a bit of XP for expansion, and you nerf it. But then again, thats what EQ does. IF we like it, you will nerf it. Instead of "everquest.com" You should really rebrand it as "WeNerfIt.com"

Why give us an option of glyph's of experience, if you know you are going to nerf them, and only give .5 XP per glyph.

SUPER LAME

This is the nail in the coffin for me. Im shutting down my 4 accounts. Peace out EQ, its been a fun ride for the past 14 years, but these policies are beyond stupid.
    Yimin, Lisandra, Xeladom and 4 others like this.
  2. Edrick Augur

There are good arguments, then there is this
    Abazzagorath, Yinla and Delphwind like this.
  3. Randragon Augur

I don't think the OP was going for an argument, rather just venting.
    Besides, playing EQ lately and arguing EQ lately has become something of a lackluster experience.

The former being squeezed until there is no more, while the latter is more akin to arguing with yourself. They are both unpleasant and time consuming.

The OP is just mirroring a sentiment that a lot will feel very soon once the NDA gets lifted.
  4. Vlerg Augur

it's kinda lame, I agree... Like many other, I tougth the whole point of being able to save a glyph of experience ( instead of getting the 3 AA immediatly, like every other quest) was to save it up for the next expansion... or the next influx of (good) AA...

yet, I suppose all the players who saved up 20+ of those glyph will be back at max XP/ AA 2 weeks in ( or less), and spend the remaining 50 weeks of TDS buying glyph of undeterminable rewards...

The fact that TDS will be smaller than CoTF bother me alot more.
    Leeanni likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.