Sales Starting Today

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phathom, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Phathom Champion

Hello all! I just wanted to make sure you all know we are starting off a 12 Days of Christmas sales today. Each day has different items on sale for up to 50% off and this will run through December 25th (13 days actually).

Also, we have most of the Housing and Ornamentations on sale for all 13 days. Discounts for up to 75% off on many of the items.

Article with more information is here: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/twelve-days-of-holiday-cheer.205755/

....and If you haven't seen the new Reindeer Mount, it's pretty awesome! Go check it out!
  2. Gnar Augur

Is it just me seeing it or does the reindeer mounts legs stay in constant motion? Now if thats the running motion when its moving thats fine but if constantly moving it makes the legs look to wiggly. The graphic itself looks cool though.
    Leerah likes this.
  3. Rorce Augur

Can the reindeer mount get levitation? Only makes sense :p
    Arylle, moogs, Enkel and 1 other person like this.
  4. Edrick Augur

I don't see any of the items in the marketplace that are in the 12 Days of Frostfell achievement. Am I not looking hard enough?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Leerah Augur

A painting of a lump of coal! Get real!
  6. Caudyr Augur

Still wish that these furniture bundles (Teir`Dal, Draconic, Royal) offered their individual furniture items like the Nightmare one does...can we get this done, please (pretty sure they used to be available individually and in bundles, after all)? :D
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Jitar Elder

I agree I thought reindeer could fly :(
  8. Fendy Augur

2 years ago the 12 days of frostfell items were free. A different item each day. Last year they were purchasable. Maybe they ran out of aviak mercs for the reward.
  9. Geroblue Augur

The deer staying in motion has been mentioned in other parts of the forums.
  10. Lethandor_Cazic New Member

I wouldn't mind the non stop running animation so much if the darn thing didn't bob up and down like a ship being tossed around at sea. I literally get sea sick anytime I'm not moving. So basically, cast the deer, run where i'm going, then click it off before i get sick from sitting still too long. I wanted a unique good looking mount, what I got was a temp speed buff that I have to click off ASAP after arriving at my destination and click a free mount to use to sit and med on. Glad I spent $15 on that. Maybe can set it free in my yard to run around. That way at least ppl will see it since I thought it was well done and liked the look.
  11. beryon Augur

Coming soon to marketplace: Headlights to freeze your reindeer.
    Edrick, Caudyr, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  12. Edrick Augur

Brilliant.