Sacred Fyre West coast time raiding on cazic

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by cazicfatty, Oct 12, 2014.

1. cazicfatty New Member

Over the past months the leaders and officers of Fyre have been working on a Revamp of the Fyre raid team and many aspects of how we operate and who we are as a team!
    First off, in the past Fyre has operated as a tiered raid group with Sacred Fyre as the highest tier attainable and srp was scaled slightly based on what tier you were a part of. NO MORE!
    From this point forward Fyre will operate as a raid alliance, a alliance made up of Sacred Fyre, Talon's of Fyre, and Dark Aegis
    Fyre could not have made it to where we were without help from our guest raiders though, as a reward for their dedication to Fyre raid team guests will now be given status of full members!!! as full members guest now will receive forum access, and srp rating!!
    I light of these changes Sacred Fyre guild is now Open recruiting!!! as a member of Sacred Fyre players will be able to raid as part of Fyre raid team if they choose and will have access to all of the benefits of being a member of one of the oldest and most established guilds in EQ.
    If you are interested in becoming a member of Sacred Fyre or want to raid but remain in you current guild send a tell in game or a message on our website( http://www.sacredfyre.net/forums/index.php) to Soulcrusher, Daione, Kuryl, Laukani, or Fintank.
    Fyre is currently poised to smash RoF with one raid left in the expansion and as we gain momentum we will be moving through CoTF and beyond, so if you are thinking about becoming a member or are a name from the past who wants to get back into the game send us a tell!!
  2. Maedhros High King

Congrats on beating Xaric! Now to get your tails rocking through Cotf!

I thought I would point out that probably not alot of people know what youre talking about there with srp, so I'll lend a hand. Fyre uses an ingenious system called Spendable raid points, which is a variation on DKP. It awards the people that play alot, rather than leaning heavily on lifetime earned dkp. I used to love that system while I was in Sacred Fyre years ago.
    Give them a shot!