Ros hero missions respawning

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by redline, Apr 24, 2018.

1. redline Lorekeeper

In Gorowyn Balance of Power we normally kill the 3 drakes before getting to far into the mission. Before we where done with the 4th name drakes where re-spawning. Also had the 4th named just after the portal agro after it died. I know the 4th named has been talked about before.

During the Veeshan's peak Talendor mission, the Racnars re-spawned along with the drakes. Is this going to be a new part to instances where they would normally stay dead and we have to keep dealing with them, or hopefully this is just a sneaky bug that has been overlooked?
  2. Dreadmore Augur

I've seen the drakes respawn before, notably when we were taking too long in the mission. The solution in our control of course is to increase our DPS :D

Perhaps the racnars always respawned? Or maybe the respawn timers have been shortened?
  3. Lianeb Augur

I just wish we could get the names right in the talendor mission / raid
    Is it a flame deciever
    Or
    is it a flame deceiver
  4. Prathun Developer

Wish granted. Fixed 3 encounters that had deceiver spelled with the i and e flipped.
    Searched through a bunch of other types of game text that might have had receive / deceive spelled wrong and found no other instances of this.
    roguerunner, Eaiana, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  5. redline Lorekeeper

Umm... thanks for deceiving me.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Racnars have been respawning since we first did this back in January, most are normally passed this stage before they repop, we were only aware of it after a near wipe on drakes and an evac, ran back to find these were back up.

I can't say I've ever seen the drakes repop in VP or Goro instances.
  7. Quill Augur

Did you then track back who made the raid and point and giggle while saying 'I before E except after C!'