Roll em on back! (please)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Funk, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Funk Augur

It seems a great many are having missing character issues, wouldn't it be more effective to do a rollback rather than have every person affected submit a ticket?

I don't have lists of all the characters on every account I own, I'm not sure I can remember all the names and levels of who's missing as I look at each character select screen. So not sure how to approach this and give sufficient information if I submit a ticket.

Thanks in advance. Hope it can get fixed.
    Rancid likes this.
  2. Noctreen New Member

im missing up to 6 accounts worth of 110s someone better fix this crap to many years and to much money for me to keep playing if they don't put my chars back
  3. Chimerah New Member

Yeah... I was all set to work on my necro tonight, and maybe a bit on my warrior... but as I went to change from my cleric in bazaar mode, the character screen lost my necro and warrior both. I restarted the game completely, log in, and Blam! my shaman was gone too! Now i'm reading that it seems to be a system wide "outage"!
    I'm a returning original vetern player, only been back about a month now... This is NOT cool!
    /facepalm