Rogue with Leather HF achievements?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by bobbin, Feb 27, 2022.

1. bobbin Elder

My 120 Rogue has leather Hero's Forge sets listed in his Vanity achievement section. This is a character that I used the Othmir Fex Hat to unlock Hero's Forge and when I first did that he had no HF achievements listed and wouldn't get them upon equipping a new set of HF chain ornaments.
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The Anniversary package that came with the Vanity HF was broken soon after release and those who had purchased it could not see any Vanity /ach checked off or even showing as something to accomplish. In most cases it wiped out all the existing Vanity /ach also.

Although a character could equip the HF armor set and it would show fine on his character but nothing was happening in the /ach.

It was eventually fixed so now if you purchased and claimed the Fez it will show which you can complete and already completed Vanity /ach. Once you equip the HF set (has to be the whole set unless its a robe) then the /ach will show completed.

So I am not sure what you are saying is a bug?

Are you saying you have Vanity /ach for HF showing completed that you did not ever equip?
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

He's saying rogues don't wear leather.
  4. bobbin Elder

Yea rogues can't wear leather but mine has only leather sets listed in his Vanity achievement section.