Rogue Race

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Friendly Cleric, May 29, 2021.

1. Friendly Cleric New Member

I'm indecisive and know it doesn't matter in the long run, but I'm torn between Gnome, Dwarf and Barbarian. This is for the new TLP

Gnome for tinkering (at some point)
    Dwarf for barrel roll
    Barbarian for bash.

Thoughts?
  2. Szilent Augur

Slam shares timer with Backstab
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

Dwarf all the way, because barrel roll and awesome beards. Chicks dig it, especially those haughty high elf ones.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Gnome and barbarian have annoying heights. Dwarves have barrel roll. Clear choice.
  5. Aiona Augur

I went gnome and can use a mask when the height annoys me to be whatever size I prefer.

As far as aesthetics go, I agree Dwarf wins.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I went with wood elf, then race changed to gnome for tinkering. However, I'm 100% always in my bellikos illusion.
    Szilent likes this.
  7. Haze Journeyman

Of your choices, Gnome is the winner. You won’t be getting a Mask of Tinkering, so being a Gnome will cover that “illusion” for you. Personally, Human Eyepatch is my spirit animal so that’s what I play, but the race change scroll is always taunting me.
  8. Szilent Augur

Wyre Wintermute and Sissruukk like this.
  9. Dre. Augur

ELF/HEF for origin point Gfay.
    Szilent likes this.
  10. Izzard of Bertox Elder

I was a barbarian for over 20 years because Kilts and can throw large boulders.
    I race changed to Gnome because server populations died and I couldn't find a gnome to make BIS belts for me. I now do it my damn self.

oh ... and I do have a Mask of the Tinkerer.. hit me up on Tunare and I'll link it.
  11. Haze Journeyman

12. Froogle New Member

Hobbit.

What's wrong with you people?
    minimind likes this.
  13. Bahdah Augur

Dark Elf, No ones mentioned Dark Elf... also old models > Luclin models. ALSO... 'Luck-lin'
    Elyssanda likes this.
  14. Haze Journeyman

Cause easiest mask to get and permanent illusion.