Rogue poisons in Progression Servers?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Desmond, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Desmond New Member

I'm leveling a rogue and I'm clueless when it comes to poison making / using. I know at some point the system was revamped on live but I have no idea how it works in TLPs (Velious Era in Phinny)

Is there any place to buy the poisons? Are they trade skill only (if so could anyone point to a guide that works for progression servers?)

Thank you very much!
  2. Ducreux Augur

Poisons on TLP (excluding Fippy) are currently dumpster and aren't worth using.
  3. Desmond New Member

So it is not useful leveling the Poison Making tradeskill even for future expansions?

Thanks
  4. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Just because they aren't worth using, doesn't mean they aren't worth making. Heck, if you start now, you could get the jump on the future market!
  5. Numiko Augur

poisons eventually get very good, it would not hurt to level up the skill now, that is for sure.
  6. Buddi Elder

The only profit potential for poison was/is Mind Melts required for the Coldain RIng Quest series. However, its probably harder to find a guild willing to do the quest than it is to find the mind melt now.

Poison making is EXTREMELY expensive to skill up at higher levels. You may want to hold off on skilling it up until its actually profitable.