Rogue chest clickies

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Kalipto, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Kalipto Augur

In TSS rogues raid level chest click is a 125 DD proc that lasts a few minutes. Never mind the fact that we have gloves that give us the same level DD proc permanently. Even the permanent version of this buff doesn't add jack for dps. Meanwhile, monks get a chest that adds 60 damage to every single swing. No big deal, they're already overly tuned and have great dps. Might as well give them even more.

Anyway, whatever. It's just one expansion. So, then I lookup TBS and guess what, we get the EXACT same clickie. 125 DD proc. Wow. How exciting. Devs couldn't be bothered I guess.

Then I went to SoF. This is where things really get serious. The proc goes up to 272 + an 82pt Dot. Wowza! That's really really terrible too.

How about SoD? Well, raidloot says that we get the same stupid proc but it's half the damage (130dd + 40 dot) of the last one. So now, it's going backwards?

I don't get why are our chests such crap. Does this ever get better, or should I just give up on the idea of having a meaningful chest click as a rogue? Am I right in assuming the devs never go back and adjust things like this? Cause I mean who cares really.
  2. Dre. Altoholic

We learned in back in PoP (thanks, Wicked Shank!) that DoTs for Rogues are bad.

Well, some of us did.
  3. Covennx Augur

I think in underfoot the chest click moves away from the poison proc.