Rogue Agnarr - BIS offhand

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Zefirus, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Zefirus Journeyman

Folks,

I am trying to figure out whether or not I should use Ragebringer or Primal weapon in offhand fulltime. I am using Massive Heartwood Thorn in MH.

Ragebringer has .6 ratio but better stats and 40atk than primal
    Primal has .65 ratio and ease of use since I would not have to proc swap.

If I use RB offhand, I would be doing proc swap for boss fights... or get a sham to hit me with primal avatar.

I am using 41% haste gloves (dragon slaying) so the haste is not a factor. Thanks in advance.
  2. Guzzle Augur

I think RB will be superior, and even though it sucks.. swapping the primal in for proc will be your best bet, honestly.

You could go over to test and parse it, that would be a good start. Just remember, though, that proc rate on your offhand is reduced by 50%. You should be swapping it into your main hand for most optimal proccing.
  3. mackal Augur

Note: the primal weapons avatar procs count towards worn item attack, so once you max that out, primal weapons are useless.
  4. Zefirus Journeyman

Thanks. I will have to parse it out. Now I have Mrylokar's dagger as well so the challenge is RB or massive heartwood thorn in OH. Weapon swap now being mandatory for avatar... or maybe tip a shaman for some primal avatar.