RoF Class Weapons

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Evantil Drop Bear, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Evantil Drop Bear Spite Golem

RoF T2 raid weapons had heroics added to them. Will the T4 Raid version be getting a heroics update?
  2. Evantil Drop Bear Spite Golem

To be clear, I mean the weapon gained from "The Depths of Fear (Rain of Fear)" and then combing that with the "Eye of Fear" drop to create the raid version.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Click the Magelo sir!
  4. Evantil Drop Bear Spite Golem

5. Coruth Augur

They really should have added more Heroics ... a "Double Dose" to the 1 stat.

For example: When Class Weapons came out they had 16 Dex edge on T3 Weapons.

When Heroics were added across the board, that 16 dex edge was substantially reduced to 1 at best.
    meaning Class Weapons lost relative power to other T2 T3 weapons.

Meaning, the Class Weapon should have 1 mega stat, a double dose, in this example dex at +32 or so.
    Coldfury and Marshall Maathers like this.
  6. Vlerg Augur

what do you really get out of 16 heroic dex?

0,5% dodge chance for tank ( against group content... cause raid bosses heroic striketrough lol at all your mitigation stats)... 0,2% crit chance for melee people? something like that?

only thing that may make them desirable over CoTF over would be interesting proc... like mage pet summons.
  7. onyuyan Augur

I haven't parsed it but IIRC the mage pet that it summons does crappy damage (I'd rather have a 2H)