RoF CE and Pre-order for SoELive Attendees

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nissassa, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Nissassa Elder

It was talked about that there would be an optional adjusted upgrade for the people that attended SoELive2012 and have had the xpac added to their main accounts already but would still like to recieve the bonus items for CE or pre-ordering. If this is available how do I go about it or where do i find it?
    Kaepak likes this.
  2. Nissassa Elder

Bump - I know of at least 6-7 people that are interested in spending money to upgrade. . .
  3. WarSheol Augur

4. Crystilla Augur

Wars, that doesn't really answer the OP's question.
    It is good that thread and THIS one are up, but SoE Live folks (myself included) would like to upgrade and just need to know how before we're forgotten about.
    Synisca and Nissassa like this.
  5. Synisca Augur

Yea, he's not talking about the in game rewards for going to SOE Live. Part of the live pass purchase was the RoF expac. They told us there that there were be an option to buy a modified upgrade to get the collector's items.
    Nissassa likes this.
  6. WarSheol Augur

As I said that to is heavily covered if you took the time to read the existing thread inwhich Piestro talks about both of those things. :cool:
  7. Klaian-Xegony Lorekeeper

Pre-Order the expansion as normal. If you attended SOELive, you should get a note at the both saying that you will be credited the expansion. I am not 100% of the note on standard edition, but on the collectors it said that I would only be charged $20. I hope this helps.
    Synisca likes this.
  8. Nissassa Elder

WarS, There is nothing about my question in those threads. . . and even if there was, there is nothing wrong with asking again. If you see the answer and would actually like to be helpful, I'd love to read it , so direct me in that direction and prove me wrong npnp. If you still do not even understand what I am asking then np either, thanks for trying.

Thanks Klaian, I will fiddle around w that some and see what happens
    Synisca likes this.
  9. Endiment Scale Tailed

Thanks for the info. I just ordered it.

As you go through the process, it'll all look like you're buying it for $59.99, but on the page where you select how to pay for it, is a tiny line of text way at the bottom, where no one would normally think to look, and it says SoE live attendees will only be charged $20 when it comes to the actual time to bill it.
    Nissassa and Synisca like this.
  10. Synisca Augur

I "took the time" to read the two page thread and saw the collector's edition was mentioned. The OP isn't asking about that. He's asking if attendees have to do anything particular in the pre-order process to get the discounted rate. That isn't talked about at all, let alone extensively. :cool:

Thank you! :D

Awesome, thanks to you too. :D
  11. Nissassa Elder

Ty for the update Endiment, and thanks again Klaian, thats what we needed to know $$