RL friend and myself LF Bristlebane guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by FL!P, Jul 25, 2023.

1. FL!P Augur

Hello guys. A RL friend and myself are coming back to EQ to see content after POP we never got to experience. I have a heroic shaman that I am using to help catch my SK and friends bard up. So far the SK and bard are at lvl 60. We have several questions and would love to find a good guild to call home. I joined a random family guild on my SK but no one ever really answers any questions.

We would love to find a fun guild to link up and progress with. Both of us can play our classes well and are knowledgeable to EQ, just not very knowledgeable on content after OOW.
  2. Alnitak Augur

What is your question?
  3. FL!P Augur

The question is for a good active guild that is on Bristlebane, and willing to take in a couple level 60s and help guide us through progression via asnwering questions or offering advice / suggestions.
  4. Worm New Member

No one does content that old on live servers. If you want to play those older xpacs you need to play on a TLP otherwise you will pretty much be on your own.
  5. FL!P Augur

Dunno how this is so hard to understand.

Just looking for a guild, not asking to come out and play through older content. (" help guide us through progression via answering questions or offering advice / suggestions. ") Just looking for a guild, that is active, and capable of answering questions about progressing through the game to lvl 100 or so. Not looking to play through each expansion, but I know I need to work my way through some content to catch up. I just do not know much about tasks / missions which seem to be a popular way to gain xp 80+.

How do guilds on live server combat attrition if they never answer questions or help guide people to catching up? I would say I find it hard to believe that no guild does this, then again... the EQ community just is not what it used to be either.
  6. Alnitak Augur

The Dark Reign - very large established guild with a long history. Many players online all the time, some are seasoned pros with a heavy-htting crews, some are "noobs" in all senses. "Play Nice" policy is standing modus operandi.
    A few other "casual" guilds to chose from. Recruitment announcements go off regularly in General chat and in /ooc in PoK.
    Ring Of Valor - a competitive raiding guild with a hard-core roster, does accept "casual" non-raiding members of all levels. Many of the members are very experienced players and can answer any question and advice you on any topic, but they have a deficit of patience and tolerance toward annoying brats. And they can kick a bratty member as quick and fast as accept a newcomer. Wouldn't be my first stop on BB - too small of a room for personality errors.
    Fu World Order, Reckless Ascention - ranked hard-raiding guilds.

RiPr, CoL, AD - all actively recruiting guilds.
    Also, sevral guilds are small and have a few seasoned players who just mind their own business. They possess alot of info and would share it if you ask.
  7. FL!P Augur

Awesome I appreciate it, I will look into some of these. I tried joining RiP Ress, but .... was not a good fit at all to put it mildly.