RF - Dojii's Meeting Log - well, before he kicked me and Eaza

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marthisdil, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amor Augur

Just have a discussion without them. Iron out all the details. If you come up with a rotation include Apok in it. Follow the new rotation and when a guide shows up after Apok petitions have all the info ready to show what the server has agreed on minus one guild. Facts support your arguements against said guild and official responses will have to be taken. You have the majority support, you would everything ironed out and you have all this other stuff to support your claims against the one entity that isn't comprimising. If they suspend 8 guilds that agree and not the one stalling then you have your answer to your claims of favoritism and everyone will know what this game has devolved into with management leading the charge.
  2. Tildien New Member

Bullying is spewing hatred towards someone for no reason or cause, under one's own voltiion.

It is NOT bullying trying to have a legitimate conversation with someone, who is being hardheaded and corrupt with a phantom power.
  3. Aekold Augur

What happened is that Dojii continues to insist that a single guild has the power to veto any changes to the rotation. He's got some misguided idea that its in his best interest to prevent the rotation from being modified so he continues to stonewall progress. Apparently the decision to mortgage his guild and the future on some classic dragon loot and temporary power came easy to him. The hostage taking he has embraced as a legitimate tactic sets a dangerous precedent that will keep ragefire stuck in the stoneage.
  4. Trackanon Elder

I really hope we can go back to where we were before this whole Apok issue and work on our new rotation. I'm sure we can work on some edits(boss kill lockout timer, less FFA time?) people are wanting and make it appealing to everyone.

I would love to get back to a place of mutual respect and understanding. My hope is everyone feels the same way and tomorrow's meeting is very productive.
  5. Ethereal Augur

This has been kicked around actually by a number of people. Maybe we'll discuss it seriously tomorrow as something that will probably have to happen. Seeing as Apok is wasting everyone's time and ruining the server.
  6. Ethereal Augur

Mine says 17 and I'm not even being put on blast by an entire server. I guess you win the poopularity game.
  7. lalaloup Augur

Thats literally all you are doing.

This is what happens when you defecate on people who previously tried to defend you.
    Gregolo and Ethereal like this.
  8. Aneuren Tempered Steel

First - you are not being bullied here.
    Second - when I log in and see that I have over 20 alerts in my inbox, it's usually from people liking my posts. I can't speak for everyone here but I can say for a certainty I don't go out of my way to attack or flame people. And I have been one of the more outspoken supporters of some very controversial ideas. If everybody is telling you that you have a tail, you might want to turn around and look.
    Third - You need to start acting like a leader instead of trying to get sympathy with the self-pity posts.

Just like a good many people here, you are getting too overly defensive.
    Esper and Ethereal like this.
  9. Trackanon Elder

I'm not flaming dojii, so I hope I'm not part of that 17. I'm just trying to bring the conversation toward something useful/productive. I guess that means I'm trying to curb the conversation in a direction not in vague proximity to dojii in any way?

This is ackward....
  10. Ethereal Augur

I honestly haven't checked :p I didn't look until he posted his dumb image bragging or whatever his intention was.
  11. Menthas Journeyman

Dojii, I must say, as an outsider looking in, every post I've read coming from you is beyond frustrating to read. Your answers/responses have nothing to do with any of the questions you're being asked. It's quite obvious that you like the rotation the way it is and are flat out refusing to budge. You're insulting the intelligence of every single guild involved in this rotation and it's crazy that you continue to act this way. I can't honestly think this will be allowed to continue. You're one guild dictating the fate of every other raiding guild, in a forum that is supposed to achieve the exact opposite.

You like memes? Everything you post, this:

Elricvonclief, Antonico and Ethereal like this.
  12. TowerDefense Augur

What was that guild on fippy, that was half decent in classic, and then fizzled out completely in kunark and eventually disbanded.

Armageddon? Or something.

I predict a similar future for Apok. Its members should probably get out while they can.
  13. Lifebane Augur

Guys, please stop with Apok hate. It is not going to help the server progress. I spoke with Dojii for an hour in teamspeak the other day, and he sincerely sounded like wanted us to come to an agreement of some sort. His idea of progress is just different than many others. I'm willing to believe he gave this meeting his best shot, and that he is not trying to stall the rotation. He is entitled to his opinion just like every other guild present at the meetings.

DBG is aware we are meeting again on Sunday, and it is in the best interest of every raiding guild to attend this.

-Thalanos
  14. Jezzie Augur

Seems quite simple Jain.
    Kunark releases and the server will be absolute chaos. You need a 100% agreement from all guilds to create the new rotation for that era (lets be honest, it's not going to happen.).
    So, that being said. Daybreak/Holly will have to get involved again (which is a shame). They will have to assess the situation and "pick a side" as far as the rotation goes.
    Then, the same as now, the new rotation will exist until all guilds can come up with a better plan that "all" can agree on.
    Maybe it's time to work on a Kunark rotation and have it ready to present to the boss when Kunark unlocks. It looks like the agreed on rotation for Kunark won't be changing till Velious.
  15. Ethereal Augur

I know a few people have already started discussing Kunark, and how to handle it, the problem is, you can't move forward until there is a clear-cut way that allows you to do so.
  16. Mashef_8013 Elder

By time Holly and the devs read this non sense and dump countless man hours into resolving these petty issues they could have coded expeditions and never had to monitor RF again.

Simplicity and efficiency, clearly it is not the correct path for DBG to make the most money. (I mean it is, but you get the sarcasm.)
  17. Jezzie Augur

Right, and the server won't have that clear-cut way because it requires "all" guilds to sign off on the new idea. Daybreak will have no choice but to get involved or most likely, the server will take another hit to the population.
    They will pick a new rotation and the server will be stuck with it.
  18. HonorablePally Lorekeeper

Doji just babbles about bullying all day as some kind of defense, oh look at poor me.

We are never going to get anywhere with someone like that at the helm of anything let alone the entire server.
  19. Ethereal Augur

Which is why this is kind of stupid for DGB to say 'all', as that is never going to be realistic, for pretty much any situation. But hey, as long as they never need to spend time instancing, because all they need to do to 'fix' raiding is make us do everything, they can waste time/money on everything else, like this no boxing server.
  20. Jezzie Augur

What you consider stupid I would just consider the easy way out.
    I'm with you on the instancing though, many players thought that was a handout for smaller guilds. "loot pinatas" I believe was the term. I believe most of us wanted instancing to avoid what is taking place now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.