Rewards window

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ofearl, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I am sure I’m not the only one that has multiple unclaimed rewards for bags from finishing hunter achievements. These bags cannot be claimed as I “have” them already. Yes I actually dont. Besides a petition I was wondering if anyone has found a fix for this?

Id personally love to see a better option for rewards, I have a bag full of bags 4 or 5 toons on that shared bank with all the same bags! Maybe a reward of our choosing, similar to Overseer. Id take a set of collection items or ornaments before another bag!

Side note, group coin from missions to buy collection items from the zones that drop them in a mission!
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Did you put them in shared bank or housing? You can't claim if you do. Are you talking about from when they repopped achievments when there was an issue granting bags?

They are all heirloom, if you got them on another char then moved them or put it in shared bank it will count against the lore check.
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Nothing in find. And even if it was in the shared bank or a house I would be able to claim if it isn’t on the character. Yes it has been an issue for a long time, probably when they corrected a few bugs from these claims many months back.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Yeah I got ahead of myself and forgot that shared bank doesn't check lore. House and guild hall absolutely will check lore. Your house will show up in find, but if you stashed a bag in someone else house or a guild hall it won't.

Best answer, open a petition to have a GM clear your rewards (or maybe find the loc of the bags for you and fetch it to your inventory).