Revisting Epic 1.0.... where did I leave off?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaxamaphone, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Zaxamaphone Augur

So I've played my Bard for years. He has his 1.5 and 2.0 and I thought I had done the 1.0, but having just completed the Epic Ornamentation Quest (dual-wielding 2.0's now) I found that I didn't have the option to get the 1.0 reward. I even opened a ticket to SOE asking them to locate my 1.0. Guess I never completed the quest.

Is there anyway you can tell where you are in the quest chain? If I go back and try to start it from the beginning can I still receive the quest dialogs? Is there anyway to reset the quest?
  2. gcubed Augur

The Epic 1.0 quests are all turn-in and faction based. The only flag involved was added during OoW and is only a completion indicator.

You can do the Epic 1.0 quests as many times as you like. Of course, you can only get one copy of your epic because it is lore.

Before you start your Epic 1.0 again, I would check your inventory and bank for the various quest drops. After all, you don't really want to kill Phinny 59,276 times looking for a Kedge Backbone only to finally get it to drop and find you can't loot it because you already have it salted away somewhere (this goes for all the other quest items that are lore, also). :p