Revenge of the earth elementals....lag to the servers!!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Atlans, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Atlans Lorekeeper

Obviously the nerfed earth elementals have risen up and attacked the servers causing horrible lag to the system. Coincidence? I think not o_O
  2. Belkar_OotS Augur

The game is basically unplayable at the moment. It is taking me 30 minutes to zone........ yea.
  3. Nylrem Augur

I'm sure it's due to all the SKs mass swarm killing, rangers headshotting, and the mages beam kiting...
    Leerah, Repthor, Sancus and 1 other person like this.
  4. lancelove Augur

Its a crying shame they cannot just bring tanks up to where they should be, and make the mobs in this next expansion how they should be ... I think the devs now days are just out of touch with what eq was. I can only hope it gets salvaged.
  5. Leerah Augur

It's the Lizard Squad at it again. The script kiddies are DDOSing all the games. One tweet said the leader was arrested but the lag continues. :-(
  6. Shang Augur

I'm a college student.

I've noticed that the DDOS attacks generally coincide with my semester and scheduled breaks.

The group known as "DERP TROLLING" that shut down the Sony umbrella (SOE, Play Station) last year did it during Spring Break, for example.

Basically, Wait until Mid-September and the DDOS'ing will stop for most games.
    Leerah likes this.
  7. DriveByKnight New Member

Oh god I love it!

I think everyone knows the reason they nerfed the way insta kill abilities work is so they could make a profit on Heroic characters, SoE is greedy!

Beam kiting was OP, lets admit it, so was HS, decap and assassinate, but that's not the point, SoE lied to us for the reasoning of the nerf. Instead of just saying these abilities are being changed because they'd like to offer their own sort of PL service..

Seems like they want our money and can't even be honest with us, then after we pay them ( expansions, all access ) they nerf classes...I mean what game does that these day's? Instead of putting in real work and making the game better, they rather reduce a class..I call that lazy, if they want to charge us what they've been charging us, I think we should get better service..

I also love the updates they give up on our servers or what they are planning to do, lately it's been great customer service...lolololol..

:D
    Cakeny, Gyurika Godofwar and Leerah like this.
  8. Leerah Augur

I tried to message DrivebyNight but his profile is not available. Is that what happens when someone is suspended? Because last time I said that, I got 10 days suspension. I don't know what it looks like from this side.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Probably so Leerah
  10. Leerah Augur

I'm still getting lag, the kind where you start to run and suddenly, you're 5 ft back from your starting point. Anyone else?
  11. Cakeny Augur

Ah rubberbanding, how I missed thee.
  12. Grelthur Elder

Usually when I notice this sort of action, I also start seeing spell gems freezing and actions/commands not going through. What's incoming doesn't seem to be affected, i.e. I'm taking damage, I see others taking damage, I see messages come across channels. When I've spoken with people about this they say it's an ISP issue or blockage or something like that, so I'm not sure there's anything that can be done about it. It usually happens and then clears up shortly. Unfortunately it seems to be at the most inopportune times. :eek:
  13. Leerah Augur

I did have spell gems not refreshing tonight as well as going to loot and ending up far away from the mob. If it continues after they say the Lizard Squad has been shut down, then I'll contact Verizon.
  14. Leerah Augur

Just a followup on what I can glean about the Lizard Squad. The LS said they were done with what they set out to do and were going back to their real lives. A man who was inside their chat room or something posted their identities online. As of last night, none of them were actually arrested because I assume the FBI would issue a braggy press release if they were.