Reuploads: Matthias the Man, Sinzan Shuffle, Star Wars Parody & Sayonara Fippy

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dandy, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Dandy Augur

I saw the RIP Matthias the Man thread and it made me feel bad for deleting my channels. I permaquit EverQuest while I was angry and going through a low point IRL. No excuse for taking away videos people liked, especially with all the support I've gotten over the years.

I made 45 videos combined as RekMMO and pwndandy. If there's something else you want reuploaded, let me know.

For now I've restored my 4 favorites:

Thanks for the memories and may Innoruuk curse the cheaters and bullies that inhabit the lands of Norrath.
    shik, Crayon123, Seraphim and 2 others like this.
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

WELCOME BACK AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RE UPLOADING THESE VIDEOS

Your channel has given me a lot of laughs, I am very glad to see you are back and I was definitely one of the people who was upset when you deleted the videos.

In Innoruuk we trust
    Dandy likes this.
  3. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Sir, you are doing the lord's work.
    Dandy likes this.
  4. Seraphim Augur

This made my morning!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Dandy likes this.
  5. Vaclav Augur

Considering another round, Dandy? Or just here to give an early gift for the holidays?
  6. Dandy Augur

Just the latter, Vaclav.

Although Phinny sounds like my kind of server. Hope it goes well!
  7. Ducreux Augur

Time to rack up some Matthias the Man views.
    Qelyn likes this.
  8. MabbuQuest Elder

MY BODY IS READY
  9. Vaclav Augur

Shame, look me up if you change your mind, you're good people that many would love to have around I'm sure.
  10. Crayon123 Augur

Indeed, always enjoyed the videos! Come back someday ;)
  11. Adonhiram Augur

+1 to what everyone said, thank you so much, this is the spirit ;-)
  12. Ducreux Augur

What the flux Dandy??? I went to watch my daily dose of Matthias the Man and its deleted?
  13. AlmarsGuides Augur

He made a post that Roshen deleted when Phinny launched I am assuming he was upset about phinigel and the poor business practice of DBG with the XP changes and the amount of boxing there and deleted it all again.

Hopefully he does reconsider again. I knew I should have downloaded those videos!