Returning Wizzie

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Twig the Mighty, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Twig the Mighty New Member

Hey all,

Coming back after a long break and decided to do a heroic wizzie. I looking for gear guide or some help to determine what I need to be camping for. I completed my epic 1.0 but I seem to remember that the 2.0 was outdated pretty fast thru the expansions....any help on what gear I should try to farm or buy, or should I just try to get max lvl and then worry about gearing up. On FV server if that helps. Thanks for any help.
  2. Brohg Augur

^^

loot whatever along the way
    kizant likes this.
  3. kizant Augur

What's your wizard's name? I'm pretty sure I got some random stuff I could send.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

Arms - Fire focus - best nuke
    hands - Cold Focus - 2nd best nuke for a burn
    Legs - Detrimental Haste - faster casting big DD's
    Face - Detrimental Range - farther away from the mob the lesser the ago.
  5. Brohg Augur

This is not true.
  6. Twig the Mighty New Member

Thanks for the help guys.

I'm Berriess on FV server.

Okay so look at the focus effect got it.....met some nice guys and joined a guild. Dinged 89 on wizzie now =)

Are shards still a thing, I remember augs that increased certain spell damage....I'll do my research.

Again thanks for all info.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

8. Brohg Augur

THIS is not true
  9. Scorrpio Augur

Going heroic you get a fairly decent set of gear that you will not be able to improve on that easily. T1 group HoT gear is marginally better and T2 is not really worth the effort seeing how quickly you outgrow it. The really major stuff you should shoot for is T1 RoF gear (Fear Touched) that you can wear at 92. On Xegony, a full set can be bought for less than 200kpp, not sure how are prices on FV.
  10. Twig the Mighty New Member

Thx all for the advice and gear....lol logged in to my parcel box full of stuff.....Vil, Bumm, Diar, all of you guys thanks so much.
  11. kizant Augur

FV is the land of the rich. Also, make sure you do the daily xp quests in pok. Then I'd just solo someplace like grounds, pillars of alra, or valley. Try heart of fear/epicenter when you're closer to 96. Brother island closer to 100. I've leveled one too many wizards and I solo 99% of the time. Those zones are all p good.