Returning player

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yyip, May 27, 2013.

1. Yyip New Member

Greetings,
    I am interested in returning to EQ, but I am looking for some particulars:

1. Casual mature yet fun folks
    2. DO NOT use mercs, play the game as originally intended, which means people group and enjoy the content/quests.
    3. Repeat, Do not use mercs
    4. I have a variety of toons on BB, but I am interested in finding some folks that have recently started or planning to start new characters.

I typically play casters, stealthers and then healers, I do not have a tank mentality. Therefore I am very open to playing what is needed to increase the group/guilds success.

I have been playing mmo's for... before EQ was born. That being said, been away for a bit and would really like to find that special community with which to rebuild and build new friendships.

Thank you
  2. Crystilla Augur

It sounds like you may be most interested in a progression style guild (most any other regular/long established guilds will allow mercs, etc.). There's several threads is this exact forum that have guilds on various servers -
    • one started on zek recently,
    • there's at least 2 on the Test server (which is nice, very low population but you can play as if you're a gold member without paying a dime),
    • and several other servers also have a progression style guild
    The downside to them is, they tend sometimes to be more short lived (not lasting years+) so make sure you review carefully and invest/set up where if that happens you have other options or don't mind starting over again.

Otherwise, just the MAC server is a full time, mercs aren't even invented but the server goes to POP?