Returning player - where to hunt at 65-70

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Elsewhere, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Elsewhere Elder

Hi

I stopped playing around Gates/Omens, but didn't really touch either expansion's content. I am running 2 silver level accounts and will be playing a 63 Paladin/Magician/Healermerc combination.

My only criteria is a static camp I can park the Magician + healer and constantly pull to, rather than wandering around, and tend to prefer the older expansions where things didn't hit like trucks.

In basic bazaar gear (from 2006?) and have about 100-150 AA in the sensible areas on both (including Slay Undead3).

I also have other pairs, but don't really feel like playing them at the moment.
    Ditto 65SK/65CLR
    Ditto 67RNG/67SHM
    Ditto 59ZER/58SHM
    Ditto 70BST/68DRU

Thanks.
  2. Guttin Fuzzyears Journeyman

I spent a lot of time in PoF in that level range with my warrior and shaman. Crypt of decay might not be a bad option as a pally. Since you like older zones you might want to try the Juggs in Sebilis. I haven't been there in a good long time now but I know I AA'ed there quite a bit on my SK in Luclin and PoP before I got elemental access. They are big brown punching bags with the bazaar gear in the game now. These probably won't take you to 70 but you could do 63-66 there and come out with a nice chunk of coin at the end of it.
  3. Borek-VS Augur

If you want to make the most of CoD with a paladin, you need to know that the pulslings and rats are all live. The undead are in a couple of large rooms, straight ahead from the entrance. Clearing the room will trigger an event, which you could probably defeat. Alternatively, there is the Bert raid; I don't know if access to that area is open, but click the chair near the zone-in should find that out. IIRC, there's a lot more undead down there.

I think juggs are still light blue at 70, so they are quite usable, just slow.
  4. Sebbina Augur

Temple of Droga tops out at 60/61, you can find a number of spots with the higher level mobs, they pay well, drop gems and improve Chardok faction, would be a decent place to build AA, but probably best to move on once you get to 71.