Returning player Questions if anyone wouldn't mind answering.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kylune, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Kylune New Member

Hi, my brother and I are thinking of coming back to EQ, we quit around Luclin expansion. We know there have been a lot of expansions since then; however, we are thinking of coming back. We have no idea how to get to our old accounts, so we will be starting anew.
    1. is it tough leveling from scratch? i remember it taking much longer to level then in newer games, and you had to do dungeons for alot of it. Is their enough people who play still to help this?
    2. Any recommendation on server selection?
    3. Any guilds that still openly recruit?
    Thanks in advance for any info anyone might leave, and have a happy holiday.
  2. Theia New Member

Hi! If you still have your old email accounts i believe its possible for customer services to find your old accounts, it might be worth it for veteran rewards and suchlike.
    Leveling from scratch is much faster now adays, and with mercs much easier even if you can't find groups.
    Vox is a newer server so seems to have a larger population at low levels and there are guilds recruiting at all levels.
    Good luck wherever you decide to play!
  3. Yther Augur

4. Redshirt_78410 Journeyman

Customer service has been able to help no less than three friends of mine recover their old accounts. One was even in her ex-husband's name, and was able to recover it since she knew the address and which credit card they had used. Pretty sure they can help you out.