Returning Player, Looking For RP!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Selinaris, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Selinaris Journeyman

Hey Everyone,

I got a real bad hankerin to come back and play my favorite game of all time, EQ1. There just isn't any other MMO on the market that I can even think about playing that right now.

With that being said, after perusing the forums, it seems that unfortunately RP is dead. I was wondering if there were any RP guilds out there, and if there aren't if anyone would be interested in starting one up.

Anyways, let me know. I'll check back here periodically (I don't have a character yet because I am just downloading the game now). I really and truly hope that I can get something going again, because I really miss this game!
  2. Selinaris Journeyman

Just as an afterthought, I am definitely willing to play on any server, though I was thinking of starting on Phinigel.
  3. zarkolov Lorekeeper

im used to roleplaying by myself but i guess if there was more of a community id prolly be interested in a guild so if you want help find me on phinigiel i play a bunch of characters
    heroborn
    nemasis
    groana
    alastikandy
  4. Egat Should have stayed in Halas

Sigils is an RP guild on Erollisi Marr which may meet your desires. Might be worth an interview if you don't find what you need on Phinigel.